So much has happened over the past two weeks that my brain is still trying to catch up! Here are some of the highlights:
1. We have the pleasure of serving as the Vacation Bible School missionaries for Grape Grove Church of Christ in Jamestown, OH this week. We are so excited to jump into this exciting week with them and share with the kids all about France.
2. We moved to Bluffton, IN from Cincinnati, OH the first weekend of July. This was an extremely difficult thing to do, but a necessary move to help ensure that we reach our year-end goal of moving to France. We are grateful to be living with Glen’s parents, and praying that our family of five doesn’t drive them absolutely crazy over the next 6 months.
3. Related to #1, we are in full-time support raising mode! This is incredibly exciting, but also brings with it a huge deal of pressure. The needs of France weigh heavily on our hearts, and we long to be over there to serve.
4. Our youngest, Madeline, turned 1, and we celebrated with family over the weekend. Our baby’s a toddler now!
5. And finally, we ask that you continue to pray for us. Our biggest request right now is continued progress in our support raising goals. We have made some great strides to date, but we still have a long way to go before we get to December and hop on the plane. We are praying for God’s guidance and wisdom as we meet with churches and individuals to share about the needs of France and begin what will hopefully be long partnerships. Please lift us up in prayer for this as well.